Is there a way to calibrate the connected extended Touch-Monitor to a extended Desktop?
Yes, if the connected Touch-Monitor is used by one driversoftware like the UPDD driver.
As example, the DK8 has allready installed the UPDD driver for the buildin touch.
If an USB-Touch will be connected and installed, it will be added automatically in the UPDD Console. Continue with point 5., otherwise it must be added manually like a serial touch.
1. Start UPDD Console under Start | UPDD | Settings
2. Press "Add a new device" Button, will be found in Hardware
3. Chosse controller type
4. Choose serial port and press "OK"
5. To calibrate both monitors click with right mouse button on the UPDD symbol and choose "Calibrate All" under "Calibrate"
6. Follow the instructions on monitor to calibrate both.